wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, but we kinda jumped a little too late.
- (This is taken from a YouTube video entitled "Me vs Alexownsyuhrfacex3 - Round 2", by CammehYaBams. You can check it out there.)
- Offending Person: this guy is a fucking troll. im not into music videos and the type of videos alex makes, but i dont fucking stalk him like this dick sucker does. your a fucking faggoty queer and go get a life.
- Me: Providing proof to confirm his allegations is "stalking"? Where are you getting this information from? You are obviously just talking out of your ass to sound "cool" and "edgy".
- OP: Yes dumbass it is stalking. he fucking watches this kids videos probably everyday to get this much information.
- Me: No, dumbass, it isn't stalking. It's called "gathering information", and he addressed it in the video. The video you neglected to watch. I bet you if he hadn't had any information behind his claims, you would say he's a lying cunt who needs to do some research.
- OP: Ok, so watching a 13 year old's videos over and over again and, ''gathering information'', isn't stalking? i bet you trolls are fucking 30 years old. watch who your calling a dumbass.
- (Keep in mind here that I have almost 400 videos on my account, 250+ of them contain my face, which easily shows how old I am.)
- Me: Again, making claims without any proof. You are the typical redundant troll here. And, I have every right to call you a dumbass. Why? Because you claim I am 30. Obviously you have not clicked onto my channel and you obviously did not do your research. Kinda like how you weren't doing your research when you made your bullshit "stalking" claim. Proof please. Your next bullshit claim?
- OP: just shut your mouth stupid faggot, mabe i don't, ''stalk'' people on youtube who i dont even know, because i have a life. OHHH I NEED PROOF AND IM A BULLSHITTER!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!! im a troll? ok asshole well i dont make hate videos on people i dont even know. so fuck off.
- Me: You have a life, yet you go around onto people's videos calling them a "faggot" and making numerous amounts of bullshit claims you can't back up? Quit contradicting yourself, kid. Your points make no sense and your insults have no meaning to anyone. Troll harder next time.
- OP: ok, your comebaks are better? sure and u say i have bullshit. stop being a hypocrite. all u stupid fucking trolls on here need to get a life. and im not ,''trolling'' dipshit
- Me: How am I being a hypocrite? Am I telling you not to troll on this video, but go ahead and troll on it? No. Am I telling you not to call me names but go ahead and call you a faggot or a queer? No. So please explain to me how I am being a hypocrite instead of being an ignorant ass.
- OP: you fucking called me names too so dont act like your inocent. you trolls dont know anything. might want to watch my new video. explains alot.
- Me: You obviously have no idea what a troll is. If I were a troll, then you'd be saying a lot more obnoxious names, blatant misspellings, and just dumbfucked responses. I am putting forth logic and reason against your theory, yet you can't take it. Hence why you are now resorting to calling me names and saying that "I'm a troll.". Am I denying that I called you an "ignorant ass"? No. Are you denying that I might infact be right in my claims? Definitely.
- OP: Not really. i dont really think you know what a troll is. a troll is when you hate on someones youtube videos out of no reason. Oh sorry? im not aloud to speak my mind on youtube? free country. and your reasons arnt logic. your hating on a kid you dont even know. hence why your reasons are down right complete lies and bullshit
- Me: Congrats on contradicting yourself numerous times. When you learn what a troll really is, I'll be waiting. Have a nice day, coolguy5181. PS. I saw your video. Nice job trying to say that "trolls are stupid", yet continue to make numerous spelling mistakes and grammatical errors as the video progresses. You are the epitome of ignorant.
- OP: Because trolls like you are stupid. have a good day, mabe you can go think of better comebacks and stop being a troll. your statements failed completeley. mmm...try again
- Me: Coming from the one who kept spouting off "faggot" as if is considered offensive to anyone. Mmm, try again.
- OP: Mabe you should stop bringing that up and thank of new cmebacks to actually say? thought you were leaving? mmm....try again, even though you will still fail.
- Me: Maybe you should take a page out of your own book, starshine. Wanna try again?
Sluts, sluts, I fuck sluts
sluts get fucked when i fuck sluts
no if’s, and’s, and or butts
i fuck sluts i fuck sluts
nice girls are nice
but no good for nut sucking
they’ll need a serene night
to green light a butt-fucking
but that’ll be easy
for sleazy old slut fucking
boo to the nice girls
praise be to slut fucking
i have a list, a list?
yes a list of all the sluts i’ve missed
i’ve never fucked or sucked these sluts
and thus my nuts are fucking pissed
so when i fuck the lucky slut
my nut removes her from the list
another dumb cumbucket struck from my
nut sucking sucking slut slut fucking fuck bucket list
sluts can be white, black,
brown, pink, or almond
they can be skinny with big tits
or skinny with small ones
sluts can be perky, preppy, or posh
with the brains and their clothes all shrunk from the wash
but other girls are pretty, funny and smart,
and they can lift your thoughts from your dick to your heart
they can talk about
science, music, or art
they can put you together
and they can pull you apart
but don’t trust these women
don’t. don’t you dare
they’ll force you to trust them, love them, and care
and then you’ll be gone and then you’ll be aware
of that hole in your heart that that big slut left there
Jonathan Davis of Korn claims in a recent interview with Billboard that his band were “dubstep before there was dubstep”:
“We were dubstep before there was dubstep. Tempos at 140 with half-time drums, huge bassed-out riffs. We used to bring out 120 subwoofers and line them across the whole front of the stage, 60 subs per side. We were all about the bass.”
Hahaha. Nice try, Korn.
Hola. Rygon aqui.
Around my area, there’s a dance club run by some DJ’s that are advertised on facebook almost all the time. The people who run it are called DeZire Nightlife. The main target audience for this club are people under 21. There are no drugs, no alcohol, just lights, foam, fog, and music. Sounds cool, right? Yeah, that’s what I thought at first.
I was interested in going, but I heard two things about it that made me completely reverse my opinion about it. The first thing was that they don’t play club music. Nope, they play dance pop songs that you can hear on the radio. Disappointing. The second and even worse thing is the club is filled with girls aged 12-15 that act like complete and total sluts. That is a complete and total buzzkill. :/
If anyone in my area asks me to come to events run by DeZire Nightlife, not only will I say no, I will raeg. No questions asked. Why can’t our area have a REAL dance club? This gives me an idea…
YOU A LITTLE STUPID BITCH. FRONT LAWN. GNOME.
GIMME SOME MOTHA FUCKIN HEAD. DOME.
THIS SHIT WASN’T BUILT IN A DAY. ROME.
I’M REAL ASS SHIT AND YOU STYRA. FOAM.
YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER AND I’M GOOGLE. CHROME.
DAMN, I’M IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN’ HOUSE. HOME.
No way XD
*sigh* Rygon here.
I want to talk about my feelings about the unforutnate events that have been taking place in PSU because of the scandal. Yes, I may not be part of the student body there, but I can understand the pain and emotion that all the students are dealing with. I’ve talked to Adam about this, and let’s just say that he is not a happy camper. No surprise. I don’t think anyone is a happy camper there at all from what’s been happening.
When I was first informed of the scandal with Jerry Sandusky and his victims, I was absolutely shocked. It just bothers me that people would do such a thing to helpless kids, especially if they have family and or financial problems. The thing that REALLY ticks me off is how nobody even dared to speak out in public during those years of torture. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m gonna give a little comparison between PSU scandal and the Catholic church scandal.
When the priests were molesting the altar servers, so many people were scared to tell anything because it would ruin the reputation of the Catholic church, and others would turn away from the religion because nobody would trust priests preaching the faith. Here’s the thing with PSU: Nobody dared to say anything because it would ruin the reputation of the school and it would ruin the reputation of the football program.
I swear to fucking god, I can’t even believe people would put all those things over children being molested and abused! Unfortunately, that’s how people thought back then. It’s like they don’t even have the audacity to say a thing about violence because it would ruin the reputation of the location that the problems were based out of. Joe Paterno, sadly, thought that way, and wished that he did more for all the problems that were going on in PSU.
Now, here’s the real kicker, and I’m going to quote a facebook status by Adam himself.
“OK, message to people not currently at Penn State: we probably know more than you do on this matter currently, and we would seriously appreciate it if you stopped attacking us, the student body, for simply attending the university and possibly waiting to hear what all of the facts are instead of jumping to conclusions. This is my home, and I cherish it greatly.”
He has a link to correllate with it. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=1085201
Please stop bothering the student body. Please.
I am a huge fan of traditional dubstep, been one for over a year now. I listen to many artists of this great genre like Rusko, Flux Pavilion, Bassnectar, and a bunch of others. Your dubstep, on the other hand, goes against all tradition. Your basslines are absolutely amazing, completely original, and blow all others out of the park. I have never heard an artist with so great of skill for so many years. I don’t care what others say, but you are the best. I’m not saying this because I love your music so much, but you revolutionized dubstep and introduced the genre to many audiences. That’s really hard to do, and I commend you for that. I would die to see you on the mothership tour somewhere.
A sincere and humongous fan,
P.S., Is it true that you’re making an album called Voltage? If so, I can’t wait to get it!
Rygon here, and even though we haven’t posted as much as we should, we are making progress. Don’t worry.
Also, Adam is real excited for Skyrim, and maybe I should be too, because that game looks freaking amazing. :D
Rygon here, and I need to let something serious out.
I have had such a wonderful childhood back in the day. Seriously, people would die to experience something beautiful like I did. Even though I was diagnosed as autistic when I was eight years of age, I still made sure that my life would never, ever, turn upside down. The way I view the world is something that I wish I had the ability to describe. There really is no way to explain. I see so many things that others really can’t, like patterns on pictures, walls, and most importantly, in music. My perspective on music back in the day was something that I never even considered taking for granted. Something inside me was lurking, waiting to be unleashed, like a genie in a bottle. Thankfully, I took that chance of learning what it is that was inside, and thanks to the help of a local piano teacher, I found exactly what it was.
I had a God-given talent of music. For example, one of the things that amazed me was perfect pitch. I am able to name any pitch and frequency that’s thrown at me. People didn’t believe me at first, but whooph, were they wrong! I also have the ability to identify the approximate speed of the song in beats per minute. That ability would not have existed had I played hardcore Dance Dance Revolution. In other words, I am my own metronome. But, the biggest thing was how fast I was able to learn the logistics of music theory without even being taught by someone with a degree in it. I might not have the dexterity and pure accuracy of a professional piano player, but if I see a lonely piano waiting to be played, you know I’m gonna go for that piano. Since day one of learning the piano, I never lost that touch.
A couple months after I hit puberty, my piano teacher was informed by her doctor that she was too old for her to handle the stress of instructing students. At first, I thought that I would lose my touch of talent. I was half-right. Right now, if someone gave me a piece of sheet music and told me to play it, I would pretty much botch up the whole damn thing. However, here’s what I didn’t lose. I never lost that musical touch. As explained before, I can still play the piano gracefully and it would put people and myself in an extremely peaceful state. My real problem was that I thought that my talent is too good to stay within me. I had to express it, but how? That’s what sparked me to make my own music.
Thanks through browsing through YouTube in late 2008, I stumbled across a piece of technology called FL Studio. It is a straight-forward music producing program that is really easy to learn, but extremely difficult to master. I had to get this program, because I knew that this was the source to all my “troubles.” When I got the program in early 2009, I had no idea how to work the thing. I didn’t want to go through any how-to videos to fully master the program because it would only teach me how to make music in the style of the instructor him/herself. I wanted to make music in MY style. The only video that I watched (I can’t remember exactly what it was called) only taught me how to work with the drum loop and the piano roll. From there on, I had a basic idea of what I was doing. I explored all the other elements and tested them out with my experiments, and when I knew how to work the program, I started making songs.
I’m not going to post any of my songs from 2009 through 2010 because most of them sucked. The only real reason I made them was to find out what was wrong with the song and make something that was better than the last. The biggest supporter throughout my time learning how to work the program was Adam Stirzel, my current musical partner. He took a look at my music and was thralled at my potential. The potential was immense in those early songs, but the quality was really poor, and that’s why they are not so good. Looking back, I am amazed at how fast my quality grew. If it weren’t for Adam, I would not be here. I would have nowhere else to go.
The 3-UP! project is my true chance to shine as a music producer. I am not going to half-ass anything with my music anymore. I really need this. Adam and I will work our asses off to make sure that we create a style of sound that would make us stand out from all the others. It’s not an easy thing to do, but we’re going for it.
Hey, everyone! Rygon here, and not to be a narcissist or something, I just want to share my amazing weekend to all of you followers! (we only have 2, but thank you anyway XD)
So yeah, last Sunday, I was over at my grandparents’ house in preparation for a high school football game that was apparently sold out. My grandmother made these amazing deviled crabs and some macaroni and cheese that was to die for. During my stay there, I was watching an Eagles game. Surprisingly, they did really well, since there were other times when they choked. Afterwards, I never did go to that game because my stomach was killing me, and I had to go to the bathroom really, really, bad. I didn’t want to use my grandparents’ bathroom because there were a lot of people there and I wanted to socialize. Hmm… that pain was probably from that meat my dad used to make those awesome hoagies.
Okay, I need to stop rambling at that stuff. Here’s when the fun started. While watching the game, Steven, my cousin from Macungie, which is a extremely well-developed suburban area of Allentown, texted me and asked if I wanted to come over to Dorney Park on Friday and later on sleep over. Now, the day after, there would be a birthday party for him and his recently turned 10-year-old brother. When I got the text from him, I literally flipped shit. I informed my parents about this, they got approval, and I talked to my brother about it. At first, he said he couldn’t do it because he had work, but we looked at the schedule and he did have work, but only until five, so once he gets home on Friday, we go straight to Dorney.
Five days later, it was time. My brother gets home from work, we head to Dorney. Words could not express my excitement for this moment that I had. After an hour-long drive from my place, we got to the parking lot, walked to the entrance, and met up with my cousin Steven and his neighbor/really good friend Josh. Once we got our tickets, all four of us started having the times of our lives. I haven’t been to Dorney for three years. This is something special for me. There were rides that I haven’t seen before, and I noticed there was a brand new roller coaster being built. In other words, ESTOY CONTENTO.
One thing that was out of the ordinary was how crowded it was. The thing that really surprised me was the line for Hydra, the green floorless roller coaster. The last time I was on Hydra, there was almost next to no lines. Eventually, we got our chance at riding this amazing coaster in the back seat. For some reason, this coaster is really awesome in the back. But, that didn’t compare to the line we got to on the Steel Force (red hypercoaster).
After a couple more rides, we hit the Steel Force and we waited in line for at least 45 minutes to an hour. It was ridiculous, but it was worth it. What made it really fun was when we got to the part where it took our picture. I was sitting with Steven, and right when we got to the photo, we pulled up our shirts. Josh, who was sitting in front of us, pulled up his shirt and over his head. After the awesome ride, we checked our photo. Josh’s photo was blocked, but mine and Steven’s picture wasn’t. I heard people going Ohhh myy goddddd at the photo. We were proud.
Finally, for the last part of our experience, we went to the best roller coaster at that park. Talon. It’s an inverted roller coaster. We decided that we would all sit in the front. I pulled up my shirt on this ride for the photo, but was disappointed at the fact that the photo booth wasn’t even open. Oh well.
The day after, I was at the party with friends and family. The end.
9. Scott Brown
6. Marc Smith
5. Breeze & Styles
4. Sy & Unknown
3. Dougal & Gammer
1. Brisk & Ham